Monday, 11 June 2012

SITE NEWS

Happy Monday everyone! I may have missed yesterday's anatomy post, but I'll do you one better and officially announce the update to Over Dose Studio!

Jess has been hard at work re-vamping the logo and site layout, so thank you sis for all you're doing. Her portfolio will no longer be featured on the site, because she and her very talented friends are working towards starting 3J Design Solutions! It will be the graphic design company to knock your socks off (yea I went there people)! You can find out more about their plans here, and you can always see Jess's work on her temporary art portfolio. Parting is such sweet sorrow...well we're not physically parting (she works right beside me for pete's sake), but I'll still miss sharing the website we started 3 long years ago. Love you girl!

Logo Preview
With this change comes a whole new look! Over Dose studio is getting renamed to OD Illustrations, featuring both my personal and professional pieces. I'm really excited for the new gallery pages, they're super sleek and user friendly (what more could an internet lover ask for?). I think you'll be happy, but either way I know I am! So look forward to seeing the new site within the week (possibly tomorrow, finger's crossed)!

Until next time interwebs, stay classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment