Tuesday, 26 June 2012

BIRD MAN- Preview

Wow it's been a while since I've posted anything, shame on me! Here's some rough work on a personal project I'm working on; I hope it makes up for my forgetfulness.

Basically I'm trying to create a Bird Man; and following the process of Terryl Whitlatch, I'm building him from the bones up (or out I guess). I gotta say it is a lot of fun creating creatures this way! I made sure I did plenty of research on bird anatomy (by research, I mean google), and found some key similarities to human muscles. But man, it gets tough. I'm constantly worrying about the logic behind every muscle, because each one should play an important role. I'm thinking of changing the back end to have more bird elements rather than human. We'll see!

Until next time interwebs, stay classy! Again, sorry for the lack of posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment