Thursday, 31 May 2012

BATMAN TRIBUTE POSTER

Happy Thursday one and all! Since I have a very annoying cold that just wont quit, I've got time to post the finished Batman tribute poster tonight (woot woot!). Hope you all like it!

Made in Photoshop CS4
I should probably mention that my client got a copy with all the bells and whistles to make it look like a movie poster (thank you Jess for all the help), but I don't feel right posting that everywhere so this is just the finished illustration. Took me a total of 52 hours and 24 minutes to finish...I have no idea if that's good or bad. Anyway, here are some close ups!


In the preview post I hadn't started Catwoman, which turned out to be a good thing! New official character posters were coming out the week I was working on her, so I finally had good reference pics to work from. It would've bugged me to death had I found out later that I made the entire Catwoman look wrong! To be honest though, I'm still confused by the whole headgear thing she's got on...but that's what dark shadows and the blur tool are for!

Anyway, now that I've confessed my art sins, I guess it's time for me to punch out. Gotta go blow my nose...so until next time interwebs, stay classy :P

No comments:

Post a Comment