Sunday, 13 May 2012

ANATOMY STUDIES- Torso

As promised, I'm posting the next few pages of my anatomy sketches. Once again I'd like to point out that these are my summaries of Burne Hogarth's Dynamic Anatomy: Revised and Expanded; which is one of the great anatomy bibles out there. These are the sketches I made after reading the Torso chapter of the book in 2009.
Front and back notes of the torso

At the time, I thought this was going to be the most difficult chapter to rap my head around. There are 14 muscles in total (7 each side) that make up the human back, so I never thought I'd get through it all. Once I did I figured the hardest part was over...until I got the the arm chapters. I'll post those next Sunday.

During the week you can look forward to previews of my Batman poster, and I'll also post sketches of my sister's tattoo design. For now, I'd like to say happy mother's day to all the moms out there. Hope you all have the relaxing day you deserve :)

Until next time interwebs, stay classy! Love you Mama Oddi (for the record, we've been calling my mom that way before Disney's Princess and the Frog, just sayin)

No comments:

Post a Comment