Sunday, 27 May 2012

ANATOMY STUDIES- Leg

Here's the second last anatomy study sketch, featuring legs. I learned a lot from reading this chapter of Burne Hogarth's Dynamic Anatomy: Revised and Expenaded. Prior to, I didn't have a thorough idea of what muscles make up a leg; but now I know (and knowledge is power).

Leg notes
At the end of each chapter Hogarth gives drawing tips, which are the best parts of the book! They are so helpful, and for the most part they've become second nature when I'm drawing. I don't always remember every tip, but that's what notes are for!

Sometime this week I'll be posting the finished Batman tribute poster (yay), and then next Sunday I'll share my last anatomy study sketch. Now might be a good time to mention that the Over Dose Studio site and logo are getting a revamp! Whole new look (whole new name actually), and I'm super excited for Jess to get started (no pressure)! So I'll keep you all up to date here and on the Facebook page.

Until next time interwebs, stay classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment