Monday, 2 April 2012

MORE PRE-WORK

Tom Hardy portrait (done in 3 hours 26 minutes)
After a very relaxing weekend, it was nice to get back into Photoshop today and pop out another facial study! As I said in a previous blog post (it's right below, no complicated search required), I've been commissioned to do a tribute movie poster. So I decided to do speedy-ganzalas paintings of the actors that will be in this upcoming piece. This new portrait here is of Tom Hardy (took just under 3 hours and 30 minutes, high five!), and down there is Anne Hathaway...I think it's pretty obvious what movie I'm gonna be tributing here! Am I right people?! C'mon you know! Totally know that you know what I know I'm doing! All you need to add here is Christian Bale (and a few others that I can't remember right now), and what do you got?.....Yea you know ;)

For the record I'm not going to paint a facial study of Mr. Bale, because most of his face is COVERED by a MASK of some kind. Hint-ady-hint hint right there.

Until next time interwebs, stay classy. And please feel free to share your thoughts on how these pics look! I can take it, bring on the critiques!

2 comments:

  1. Great works!!! I'm very happy to see your blog. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Glad you like it. Your work is fantastic by the way!

      Delete