Thursday, 29 March 2012

ABOUT LI-O

After many months of resistance...I finally became a blogger! So I'd like to take this opportunity to let you know a little bit about myself. I'm a digital painter/illustrator, and I'm working towards a career in the concept art, character/set designing, and storyboarding fields. I went to college for a year of Graphic Design, followed by two years of Animation. I've always loved art, but thanks to inspiration from the concept art community, I now see it as a career and not just a hobby.

I decided to make this blog (not only because my sister J-ODDI told me to), but also to share my passion for concept art, and right about it! So I'll post about the different artists that have inspired me, any new techniques I'm learning, other new artists out there, and I'll try to get in my own progress work when I can. Once in a while I'll probably talk about movies, comics, tv, or books (even though I don't read too much), because nothing inspires me more than a good movie or tv show! High five!! *virtual slap** alright! I'm a pretty open minded person, with a side of sarcasm and humour (in case you couldn't tell), so I hope you'll like what I have to offer!

Until next time interweb, stay classy!

No comments:

Post a Comment